DEVOPS / AWS Specialist
How to apply to this job offer: Please send us an email in English to email@example.com a copy of your Resume (CV). You shall include a cover letter (in English) sharing with us why would you think you are a good fit for our company. Please note that English verbal and written dominance is required for this position
Education, Skills and Experience:
- 5 years of Unix/Linux administration and experience with Windows 2008R2 / 2012
- Very strong scripting and automation skills – you believe you can automate everything
- Solid experience and background working with AWS services (EC2, VPC, ELB, S3, CloudFormation, RDS, SQS, etc…
- Proficiency with the AWS CLI.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code
- A solid Ops foundation – you’re always thinking “What happens if this fails” when you build things
- Experience working in an iterative based development environment using Agile/SCRUM or Kanban
- Familiarity with build & release automation tools and methodologies like Jenkins and RunDeck
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience with Docker or ECS
- Have experience with ElasticSearch, Kibana, LogStash.
- Have experience with Cassandra.
- Have experience with Oracle
What we offer
- Permanent contract
- Extended benefits package
- Fantastic site and central location to work
- Exceptional work environment
Submit Your Resume
If you want to work with us, if you have enough talent and creativity, please submit your resume here.
You can also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and please make sure you place in the title the name of the position you are applying for.