How to apply to this job offer: Please send us an email in English to firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your Resume (CV). You shall include a cover letter (in English) sharing with us why would you think you are a good fit for our company. Please note that English verbal and written dominance is required for this position
We are looking for a talented, passionate and creative developer to join our Frontend Engineering team. If you have the need to be challenged, if you love writing web applications that display and perform beautifully across browsers and devices, if you are proud of the maintainable code that you produce, if you consider yourself the best in your field, if you are as passionate about learning from your team as you are about making your team better, and you want to create new and modular applications following best practices, then this is the place for you.
Skills and Qualifications
- Deep understanding of Angular framework.
- Strong proficiency in consuming external APIs – you know all the nuances of Ajax
- Experience with unit testing
- Good handle on modern frontend development flows (task runners, preprocessors, etc.)
- Comfort with browser quirks and oddities
- Expertise in application debugging
- Good grasp of the Do’s and Don’ts of Frontend Security and coding styles.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Manage pixel perfect UI interfaces.
- Deep understanding of scopes, states, routing, storage.
Technical aspects to manage on daily basis
- AngularJs, NodeJs
- Sass, Less, Atomic, css3
- Boostrap, Angular Material, Ng-Straps
- Knowledge of PHP good practices
- Experienced with templates builded for WordPress
What we offer
- Permanent contract
- Extended benefits package
- Fantastic site and central location to work
- Exceptional work environment
Submit Your Resume
If you want to work with us, if you have enough talent and creativity, please submit your resume here.
You can also send your CV to email@example.com, and please make sure you place in the title the name of the position you are applying for.