How to apply to this job offer: Please send us an email in English to firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your Resume (CV). You shall include a cover letter (in English) sharing with us why would you think you are a good fit for our company. Please note that English verbal and written dominance is required for this position
We are looking for a talented, creative and innovative Mobile Developer – To implement and develop beautiful and efficient mobile designs.
For this role, the familiarity of testing tools and automation is required as well as the ability to analyze and solve complex performance and memory issues.
If you consider yourself the best in your field, if you are as passionate about learning by working with the best, and strive to create new and exciting mobile applications, then this is the place for you.
- Design of native mobile platforms (Android/iOS)
- Building efficient and clean code with reusable elements
- Writing automation testing for the applications
- Working with sophisticated backend API
Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of the common best practices in mobile (iOS/Android)
- Experience in Swift, Java is a must, knowing both – a big advantage
- Experience in C++, GO- a big advantage
- Working with complex server-client systems and experience with OAuth2 or other authentication mechanisms
- CI for mobile
- Core data / SQLite / Realm
- Design patterns and Mobile Architecture
- Reactive design is a plus
- Familiarity with some server side design is a plus
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Independent and able to work well as part of a scrum team
What we offer
- Permanent contract
- Extended benefits package
- Fantastic site and central location to work
- Exceptional work environment
Submit Your Resume
If you want to work with us, if you have enough talent and creativity, please submit your resume here.
You can also send your CV to email@example.com, and please make sure you place in the title the name of the position you are applying for.