What are we looking for?
Cronos Group, is looking for students and recent graduates that shine by themselves, highly competitive people native leaders and deeply auto motivated. At our internships program you will participate in real projects from the very first beginning, and that is why we will only select the best talents.
Be aware that Cronos Group is not looking “just a body to fill a position” … we are seeking for talented people who can leave us open-mouthed. We want to hear all the ideas that go through your mind! Young people like you will change the world and we are opening our doors to change it with you!
Data Analyst Intern
Cronos Group is looking for a Data Analyst Intern to join our office in Barcelona. If you are passionate about analytics, data, statistics, social media insights, SEO, trends, reading key metrics and algorithms, we are looking for you!
Joining efforts with the Marketing team, you will have the chance to:
- • Build tools to see clear and far, and propose decisions in consequences
- • Understand business needs and create insightful analysis to enable Marketing and Product teams to answer those needs
- • Continuously learn, challenge, test, improve to build engagement
- • Crafting a weekly audience report focusing on our social media platforms insights
Skills and Qualifications
- • Engineering, computer science, math or statistics
- • Passionate about analytics, statistics and predictive approaches
- • Problem-solving skills
- • Ability to explain and simplify complex problematics
- • Demonstrated interest in technology start-ups
- • Professional English
- • Proactive
- • Experience in SQL is a great plus
What we offer
International, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture
Remunerated Internship and Friday´s happy Hour included!
¿Cómo aplicar? Envíanos tu CV y una carta en la que expliques por qué te interesa esta oferta y qué esperas a: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online - Social Media - Digital Marketing Internship
We are Looking for a candidate who is data-driven, self-starter and passionate about online and social media!
In Cronos Group you will Gain first-hand experience working in an international environment; Understand different roles and responsibilities of being a social media professional, refine your research, writing, and visual skills and create content for a variety of different applications. Learn various social media platforms, management / analytics tools, and apps. Advance your knowledge of the art world on social media
You will work with our marketing team to optimize online marketing campaigns on social media, and help improve the performance of our search optimizations. You need to be also a strong team player, who is excited to collaborate with the broader marketing team, and other business units.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Currently enrolled in a degree-seeking program at an accredited college or university, ideally in marketing/communications/journalism or other social science programs
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent oral and written communication skills (English and Spanish)
• Proposal writing, proofing, and editing
• Research, keeping up trends, hot new finds, etc.
• Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
• Prior digital content and media experience if any
• Strong working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, and YouTube;
• Working knowledge of social media analytics, Google Analytics, and Facebook Insights;
• Working knowledge of Hootsuite, Basic understanding of Photoshop is a plus.
• Flexibility in work functions and role
• Fun and passionate
• Fearless attitude towards technology and a willingness to learn.
• Able to prioritize, multitask, and take initiative to solve problems and meet deadlines in a high-intensity setting
What we offer:
• A valuable experience acquired through several projects
• A young, fun, dynamic and empowering work environment in a multicultural growing team
• Fantastic site and central location to work