TERMS OF SERVICE
This website, including any part of this website accessible through the homepage https://www.cronosgroup.net/, or any other mobile version of the same (collectively the “Sit” or “Cronos Group”) is published and maintained by Cronos Telecom USA, LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates and/or related entities (collectively “Cronos”). These terms (the “Terms”) constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Cronos with respect to your access and use of Site. When accessing, publishing, browsing, or using the Site in any other way, you accept to be obliged, without limitation or qualification, to the Terms established in this document. These Terms apply whether you access the Site through a personal computer, a mobile device, or any other technology or device known now or developed in the future (each one is a “Device”). Cronos Group is a leading provider of voice, messages, video, and media and offers unique services and integrations to telecommunications operators and providers of services, sellers and editors, businesses, and consumers in a wide spectrum of industries and market on a worldwide level. If you don’t accept the Terms, do not use Cronos Group.
This site is only for your personal use. While complying with these Terms, Cronos grants a non-exclusive, non-transferrable, non-sublicensable, and limited right to enter, show, and use the Site. The words “to use” in these Terms, mean every time that an individual (a “user”), directly or indirectly, with or without the help of a machine or device, does or intends to access, interact, use, show, see, print, or copy from this Site, transmit, receive, or exchange data or communications with the Site, or in some way use, take advantage of, or interact with any function, service, or characteristic of the Site, for any purpose at all.
You accept that your use of the Site will comply with all the applicable laws. Furthermore, you accept to not take any action in relation to your use of the Site that may negatively affect Cronos and/or users of the Site, including the participation or the intent to participate in the following conduct:
- To interrupt the function of this Site in any way, including to put an unreasonable load on the infrastructure of the Site;
- To eliminate or revise any material or other information of any other user, Cronos, or any third party;
- To gather or collect information about others, including the email addresses, without their consent;
- To decipher, decode, disassemble, or apply reverse engineering to the software that makes up or is in any way part of the Site;
- Publish announcements or requests of businesses that are not explicitly approved by Cronos;
- Defeat, investigate, or provide information about the methods of defeating the security mechanisms of the Site, including permitting that another person accesses the Site using issued or falsified credentials, eliminating or hiding the header of the Internet Protocol, the sender of the email address, or other identification information.
- Participate in conduct that restricts, inhibits, or discourages any other person or entity from using or enjoying all parts, features, or functions of the Site, or that, at the judgement of Cronos, exposes any of its users, clients, or providers to any responsibility or detriment of any type;
- Impersonate any person to cheat. Parody and mockery may be part of the system and to respect the opinions, but we must keep it clear that this is what you are doing. If your intention is to write under a pseudonym, it is appropriate, but do it in your registration notice, assuring that the name that you are using is not of a real person;
- Take any other measure that may endanger or cause harm to Cronos, to other users of the Site, or to other third parties.
In addition, you agree not to use the threat of violence against anyone, including, among others, the users of the Site.
Although Cronos believes in the freedom of expression, we still reserve, in our sole discretion, the right to eliminate any content that we consider hateful insults. Cronos does not tolerate harassment in Cronos Group, including, among others, the following:
- Publications that shame specific individuals, including images or altered images;
- Publications with altered copies or not modified private communications between private persons published without the explicit consent of one part of the communication;
- Publications with non-public personal information intended to attack, blackmail, or accost the persons; and
- Intimate or explicit images taken or published without the explicit consent of the subject (including revenge pornography)
- Cronos group allows parody, commentary, and legitimate use. Users may speak freely about topics and persons of public interest. We support vigorous debate on substantive issues. However, Cronos Group does NOT tolerate abusive behavior directed to private persons. When deciding if someone has violated the rules, we take into consideration aspects such as the context and the nature of the published information and the applicable laws of privacy.
It is also NOT acceptable:
- To publish anything related to minors that is inappropriate, including things that are of a sexual or violent nature.
- To use deceptive labels or links or deceive in another way others about that which you have published.
- To embed malicious code in your publications.
- To use deception to generate income or traffic.
- To write publications directed principally at a marketing affiliate.
- To register stories or publish content automatically, systematically, or programmatically.
- To publish any porno. We all know where to find it and it is not here.
- To publish content that violates the privacy of others, including confidential information like credit card numbers or social security numbers.
- To use Cronos Group to participate in phishing or fraud.
- To publish content that promotes or glorifies self-harm, such as cutting, eating disorders, and suicide.
Cronos may take any means that it considers appropriate if it determines, at its exclusive discretion, that you have been involved in any of these practices or have violated these Terms. Said action may include the elimination of content, the suspension or termination of your license to access the Site or the initiation of civil or penal legal proceedings. In these circumstances, Cronos also may investigate your use of the Site and present information about your use to the police authorities.
Under no circumstances will Cronos be responsible for the wireless charges incurred by a user (or any person that has access to a wireless device, telephone number, or email address of the user) in order to access or use the Site.
Cronos reserves the right to modify, change, alter, or edit these Terms in any moment updating this publication. When continuing to use the Site after Cronos publishes a change, you accept to be subject to said changes. Cronos recommends that you periodically visit this page to review the current Terms. If you do not accept these Terms, or any modification of them, you are not authorized to use the Site. If the changes are important, we will notify you by email or we will publish a notice in the site before the changes take effect. The announcement of a reasonable amount of time (the “Period of notice”) after which the new conditions apply to all the designated users. If you do not accept the new terms, delete your account within the period of notice and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not eliminate your account within the period of notification, the content and the use of the site will be subject to the new terms for the future.
Content of Cronos Group
We make our best effort to provide a trustworthy service and in evolution, but we may change, cancel, or restrict the access to any aspect of the Site and any moment, without prior notice.
This is not a platform or service for children. Cronos Group is only for persons over the age of 13. If you are under 13 years of age, you may use our site but please, do not create an account. If we discover that a child under the age of 13 is using Cronos Group, we will automatically eliminate the account.
Responsable Security and Disclosure
We take security very seriously and we are always searching for opportunities to improve our service. Our policy on security, search, and report vulnerabilities can be found in the security and privacy of our website.
Cronos Group is governed by the 34/2002 Law, of July 11, of Services of the Society of Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE). In case of incompliance or worry about copyrights, go to email@example.com
You accept to indemnify, defend, and maintain to Cronos and all its agents, directors, employees, information providers, licensees and licensors, officials and parents, (collectively “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against all liability and costs (including, without limitation attorney’s fees and costs) incurred by the indemnified parties in relation to their use of the site, including, among others, claims of copyright infringement or any other claim related to or resulting for any incompliance on your part of these Terms. You accept to fully cooperate in the defense of Cronos in any claim of this type. You accept that Cronos will have the right to select your own attorney, at your expense, to defend you in relation to any claim subject to indemnification by you. You accept that Cronos, and not you, will have control of the defense of said claim. Furthermore, you accept not to settle in any case any matters related to Cronos, whether the agreement is linked to or on behalf of Cronos, without the written consent of Cronos.
Cronos Group is a website owned by Cronos Telecom USA, LLC, henceforth RESPONSIBLE, and the Responsible of the treatment of the personal data of the User and informs that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on personal data protection, the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and the Organic Law (ES) 15/1999 of December 13 (LOPD) concerning the protection of personal data, so the following treatment information is provided:
Purpose of the treatment: The purposes of the collection of your Person Data are:
- To subscribe you to the Cronos Group newsletter to be able to enjoy the latest new in the telecommunications sector.
- To send you communications in relation to topics relate to news of Cronos Group.
- To send you, by any media, including electronic media, commercial communication in relation to the products and services offered by Cronos Group.
- To send you, by the seem media indicated previously, commercial communications about products and services of third parties, communication that may by directed to your habits of browsing or use of Cronos Group.
Criteria of data conservation: it will be conserved while there exists a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for this end, it will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the destruction of the same.
Communication of the data. We inform you that, in the case that you give us your consent for this, your data will be transferred to third party companies outside of Cronos Group, with the purpose that they may provide services in the name of Cronos Group, in particular to complete orders and promotions, to maintain and manage our client base and to make reports on customer behavior and/or preferences. The providers access your information, and we require that they maintain your information in the most strict confidentiality and we do not allow them to use it for any purpose that does not help us provide a better service.
Rights that assist the User:
- Right to retire the consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability, and deletion of your data a to the limitation or opposition to the treatment.
- Right to present a claim before the control authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact data to exercise your rights:
Postal address: 175 Varick Street- New York, New York 10014 (first) & Passeig de Gràcia, 11, 08007 Barcelona, Spain.
In order to exercise your rights of access, rectification, suppression, opposition, limitation to the treatment, and portability of your Data, as well as the revocation, at any moment, of the consent, in your case, sent to any of the indicated postal addresses, attached with a copy of your DNI or valid equivalent identification document.
- COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Cronos Group will obtain and use the data of the IP and other identifiers provided by the device through which you browse our website for the correct functioning of such tools, as well as statistical purposes about the use of Cronos Group, keeping said data incorporated in the aforementioned file owned by Cronos Telecom USA, LLC as personal data.
- SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPD regulations for the treatment of personal data of their responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR and in article 4 of the LOPD, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal, and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to the necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that they have implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measure established by the GDPR and the LOPD with the purpose of protecting the rights and liberties of the Users and they have communicated the adequate information so that they may exercise them.
- YOU USE THE SERVICES OF CRONOS GROUP AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”.
- CRONOS GROUP DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES THAT WE OFFER. THROUGH SPECIFIC CASES WITHOUT LIMITATION, NO WARRANTY IS MADE (i) THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE INTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ABSOLUTELY FREE OF ERRORS, (iii) THAT THE SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL ACQUIRED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL COMPLY WITH YOU EXPECTATIONS, OR (iv) THAT ANY ERROR IN THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED.
- YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT EXPRESSLY THAT CRONOS GROUP WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLAR HARM, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, HARM FROM LOSS OF EARNINGS, PAYMENT, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (INCLUDING IN THE EVENT THAT CRONOS GROUP HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH HARMS) RESULTING FROM: (I) THE USE OF THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE; (II) THE COST OF THE ACQUISITION OF GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION, OR SERVICE ACQUIRED OR OBTAINED, OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS MADE THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE; (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (IV) STATEMENTS OF CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE; (V) OR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATED TO CRONOS GROUP. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF CALIFORNIA, WAIVE THE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH SAYS: “A GENERAL PUBLICATION DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECTS THAT EXIST TO HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXERCISING THE RELEASE, THAT THE KNOWLEDGE MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED YOUR SOLUTION WITH THE DEBTOR.