Country Profile: Nigeria
The population in Nigeria is 174,5 million where 32% has access to internet and 67% are subscribed to mobile service. According to the World Bank there are 1.127.668 people migrating to Nigeria and 1.000.522 of Nigerians migrates to other countries.
Users watching France matches
- According to FIFA in 2010 the audiences during France matches reached nearly 45 million viewers in-home. However, this is a drop of 10% versus the 2006 edition, primarily due to the national team’s performance at the previous FIFA World Cup where they progressed to the final.
France vs Nigeria
Here is all you need to know about the match
- Nigeria won the only previous meeting 1-0 in St Etienne in 2009.
- France have lost two of their last three World Cup matches against African nations.
- Victory in this match would see Nigeria reach the quarter-finals for the first time in their history.
- Karim Benzema has scored nine goals in his last nine appearances for France, including three in three games at this World Cup.
The Results (June 28th)
Brazil win on penalties ( 3 – 2 )
- Costa Rica reach quarter-finals
Costa Rica reach quarter-finals of the World Cup for the first time after the 1-1 draw. The one-handed stop of Costa Rica goal keeper Keylor Navas send the Central Americans into an encounter with Netherlands for the next match
- Netherlands defeated Mexico
Netherlands scores twice in the final eight minutes to go, from being sent home, to advancing to the quarterfinals. In six consecutive World Cup tournaments, Mexico has made it to the second round. But it has never gone further.
- Uruguay 0 – 2 Colombia
Two goals from James Rodriguez have launched Colombia into a quarter-final encounter with World Cup hosts Brazil, after Jose Pekerman’s side earned a comfortable 2-0 victory over Uruguay.
The Results (June 29th)
Costa Rica win on penalties ( 5 – 3 )
Contact Cronos Group
Download the World Cup 2014 PDF file by form of a wall chart. Print it out and enjoy the event.