Country Profile: Switzerland
The population in Switzerland is 7.8 million where 85% has access to internet and 135% are subscribed to mobile service. According to the World Bank there are 1.762.797 people migrating to Switzerland and 407.580 of Swiss migrates to other countries.
Users watching Argentina matches
- According to FIFA in 2010 the audiences during Argentina matches largely stayed at a similar level to 2006, with audience reach showing a slight (+0.1%) increase.
Switzerland vs Argentina
Here is all you need to know about the match
- Argentina headed into Brazil World Cup 2014 as a genuine favorite, they won all three of their games, but none of them by more than a single goal. Through three games, Messi has four of Argentina’s six goals, now he is immerse weight of expectations resting on his slight frame.
- Switzerland. Xherdan Shaqiri. People expected a lot of this key player coming into Brazil. And in Game 3 he delivered with a gorgeous hat trick. His stock is soaring.
- The only previous World Cup meeting between these two sides came back in 1966, when Argentina defeated Switzerland 2-0.
- Argentina have been knocked out only once in their six previous appearances at this stage (versus Romania in 1994).
- Switzerland have been knocked out in the second round in their two previous appearances at this stage (versus Spain in 1994 and versus Ukraine in 2006).
The Results (June 30th)
- Win or go home… Africa goes home
Five African teams started out at the tournament and now none remain. But, Africans across the continent untied behind a range of national teams from Cote d’Ivoire to Algeria, depending on who had the best chance of progressing through the tournament. Nigeria and Algeria ran hard and pushed France and Germany in the round of sixteen, the task was too much and both countries are now heading home. Nigeria was a far improved team than we witnessed last summer at the Confederations Cup. Algeria’s strong running and commitment made them a team that all wanted to avoid. Both contributed positively to this tournament.
- World Cup Marketing Campaigns
We have seen different goal-worthy marketing campaigns, big brands produced great advertisings, some including the World Cup heroes, as Beckam or Ronaldo, as Adidas (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDUIuzIwwTU) or Nike (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XviR7esUvo) , personally the creativity of Adidas wined the play, also personalizing the official match ball of the #WorldCup, called brazuca (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PImQsVsXCrI) , implementing that campaign with the ball commentaries in Twitter (@brazuca). Anoher great AD is the McDonald’s GOAL! getting us closer the anonymous players and the aim and precision of football.
Contact Cronos Group
Download the World Cup 2014 PDF file by form of a wall chart. Print it out and enjoy the event.