Country Profile: Spain
The population in Spain is 47 million where 72% has access to internet and 108% are subscribed to mobile service. According to the World Bank there are 6.900.546 people migrating to Spain and 1.373.024 of spanish people migrates to other countries.
Viewers watching the WorldCup in Spain
- Last time near to 1billion viewers watch Spain win the Worldcup 2010. This year is expected (FIFA, 2010):
Coverage (hh:mm): 745:57
Audience reach(*): 39.4m
Average live match audience: 2.9m
Peak match audience: 14.4m
* Based on viewers watching a minimum of 20 consecutive minutes
Spain vs. Chile
- Spain has met Chile in ten occasions where Spain has won 8 times and two ended in a tie.
- Spain and Chile have played twice during the World Cup, one in 1050 and the last one in 2010.
- Spain has won a World Cup and three European Championships (1964, 2008, 2012) as we all know their coach is Vicente del Bosque and the player with the most games played is Iker Casillas with a total of 153 games. The top scorer is David Villa.
- War of the Coaches salaries
The best paid coach Russia against the 23rd in the rank of salaries, Hong Myung-bo, from South Korea with a salary of US$795,250.
Luis Felipe Scorari from Brazil the third on the list making 3.9million dollars against Mexican Miguel Herrera in the bottom of salaries with 209 thousand dollars per year
- Mexicans have surprised!
In a draw that tasted as victory, Mexicans are in an excellent position for classification. The star of the match was undoubtedly goalkeeper “Guillermo Ochoa” who many already known as the best Mexican goalkeeper of the century.
Contact Cronos Group
The Results (June 17th)
Download the World Cup 2014 PDF file by form of a wall chart. Print it out and enjoy the event.